I believe that most of the computer users are faced up with the problem that the disk partition is running out of the space. Especially for the system partition, partition space shortage will lead to many problems. For example, many users may find that the computer running speed will be slow down. What’s worse, the operation system may be crashed. Then users need to enlarge the size of system partition.
They may depend on three ways to reach the goal.
1. Removing some of the files to other partitions. This method can only be useful for a short time. What’s more, users may suffer from data loss in the process of moving files.
2. Purchasing a new disk (which will cost too much money). And some people are unwilling to do this.
3. Relying on third party partition manager to extend system partition. This method can be the most economic and practical one.
When selecting partition magic, users should be more cautious. Since many of the software in the market own some shortcomings, the data security can not be guaranteed. And misoperation or software fault in these partition magic may lead to unimaginable disaster. Then which software should users adopt? I’d like to recommend MiniTool Partition Wizard. This freeware will help users enlarge the size of system partition in safe mode. And users will never be worried about data loss.
Please visit the download center to get the software. Next I will show users the detailed steps to extend system partition in Windows 7 with partition magic.
Install the software to computer and run it to get its main interface.
1. Select system partition and click “Move/Resize Partition” to enter into next interface.
2. Drag the black triangle to the right or input detailed value in the blank below. Then click “OK” button to return to main interface.
In the main interface, we can preview that the system partition has been expanded.
3. Click “Apply” button to confirm all operations.
Finally, the task of enlarging the size of system partition is successfully fulfilled in MiniTool Partition Wizard.